Here i would like to inform you about 15 habits you should follow to save your kidneys.
1) Avoid Insufficient Water Intake- This hampers the kidneys’ ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
2) Avoid High Salt Consumption- It should be less then 5 gram per day (1 teaspoon=6 gram)
3) Avoid Overloading on sugar.
4)High Protein Diet
5) Avoid Consuming Too Much Caffeine-You can drink 1 to 2 cups of coffee, 3 cups of tea per day
6)A well-balanced diet.
7)Exercise-You do not need to exercise for 2 to 3 hours a day in order to protect your kidney. In some cases, even just 5 minutes of extensive exercise can ensure that your kidney is getting proper protection.
8)Sound sleep of 6 to 8 hours daily.
9)Do not take painkillers without asking your doctor.
10) Avoid Drinking Excessive Alcohol
12) Do not ignore common infections like colds, the flu, coughs, pharyngitis, tonsillitis etc.
13)Do not ignore Symptoms-Changes in urine color,Loss of breath Fatigue,Bad breath,Leg and waist pain, Swelling,Frequent feelings of coldness,Dizziness,Vomiting,Itchy skin.
14) Do not delay call for nature.
15)Annual kidney check-up is a must for high risk persons who suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity or have a history of CKD in the family.